Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ramma

-Bruno Dayan

I've been eatin' with a good friend, who said
"A genie made me out of the earth's skin."
But in spite of her, she is my birth kin.
She spits me out of her surly blood rivers.
- Animal Collective

Mixtape:
Ramma (Part 1)
Ramma (Part 2)

"Comfy in Nautica"
-Panda Bear

"something"
-The Microphones

"Egowar"/"Untitled (Piano)"
-Gang Gang Dance

"Cobwebs"
-Animal Collective

"Kid Klimax"
-Atlas Sound

"The Floodlight Collective"
-Lotus Plaza

"Fireworks"
-Animal Collective

"Italian Shoes Continuum"
-Stereolab

"There is a Number of Small Things"
-Múm

"window #14"
-The Microphones

"Trance Doll"
-Pictureplane

"Boatfriend"
-Black Moth Super Rainbow

"Seagull's Flight"
-Ducktails

"Backyards"
-Broken Social Scene

"Search for Delicious"
-Panda Bear

Samples from Kristin Oppenheim's sound poem, "Tickle"

- thanks for the pic, Zoé. I'm glad you're free.

No comments: